- You will be required to fill an online contact form
- The buyer will provide an insured mailer for you to send your gold for appraisal.
- The gold item will be appraised and an offer made
- If you accept the offer, the buyer will pay you within 24 hours. But if you don’t the buyer will send your gold back.
- You may be charged a fee for shipping and appraisals
Finding out where to sell gold for cash can be easy, you can ask Google and the search engine will give you a number of options. where the best place is can be confusing. Should you sell it to local gold buyers, or online; should you pawn it or sell it at one of those pop-up kiosks you find at the mall. If you want the most cash for gold then a pawnshop or kiosk should not be your first choice. Local gold buyers, online gold buyers and jewellers might be able to give you a better deal on your gold. There are advantages and disadvantages offered with each option. You need to know what they are so you make a well-informed decision. Selling gold to online buyers Online buyers are not only convenient, but they offer the best price than your regular physical store. The main reason is that it cost less to operate an online business than it does to run a physical store. Brick -and-mortar buyers have to somehow offset the cost of doing business with you. Online buyers can afford to take low margins on the gold the buy and sell because they have lower operating costs. The process of selling gold online is simple You can sell gold without ever having to leave your home with it. That is convenient, not to mention safe. The process might vary from buyer to buyer but it is generally something like this: